Conflict Management Training in San Angelo, TX
About this Event
Conflict Management is the process by which disputes are resolved, where negative results are minimized and positive results are prioritized. This key management skill involves using different tactics depending on the situation, negotiation, and creative thinking.
Conflicts are inevitable when people with different personalities and goals are put together to work in the same environment. Quite often, the clash that results leads to extreme anger and animosity, and this can have a very disruptive effect on the entire team. As a leader, you are often called upon to defuse the situation and resolve differences collaboratively, before the situation spirals out of control.
Our 1-day workshop in Conflict Management and Communication Skills provides you with effective tools to manage stressful situations in the workplace and become a highly successful person and leader. Learn to build conflict resolution techniques that work, and manage complex team dynamics with sensitivity and firmness.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a course completion certificate.
- 8-hour interactive and intensive workshop led by industry experts
- Role play and case studies for practical understanding
- Day-to-day tools to be a successful leader and person
- Case studies highlighted and lessons learned
- Course completion certificate
- Group project work including debrief sessions after each activity undertaken
What you will learn:
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand why conflicts arise
- Identify common responses to conflicts in terms of behavior, thoughts, and attitude
- Explore Aggressive, Passive, and Assertive approaches and the consequence of each response
- How to deal with difficult team members
- Learn effective conflict resolution methods and best practices for managing conflicts
- How to build trust and credibility with colleagues and team members
- Learn to hold difficult conversations calmly and assertively
The training workshop covers the following aspects:
- The intention behind every conflict-The cause and effect of the conflict. How did it happen? What were the consequences?
- Mindset Change – Why is it important for this change? Changes are needed for progression in life. Get rid of old habits that prevent you from moving ahead. In this millennial generation, cultural differences are inherent. The steps we need to take to fit into this cultural era and adapt to the working environment and varied styles of employees
- How to apply the principles leading to conflict resolution and establish a harmonious working environment
- The 5-step Strategy in Implementing the Blueprint for Conflict Resolution
The areas that will be examined include:
- Self-Awareness and Self-Management
- Be aware of the working environment around us
- How to Manage Our Emotions Better
- Conflicting Styles
- Why are there conflicting styles, and how to manage them and collaborate
- Conflicting Roles
- The similar roles in the organization that cause conflicts
- Conflicting Resources
- Allocation of resources that trigger conflicts and how to manage them
- How to build and sustain relationships with your supervisors, colleagues, and peers
Three areas to examine:
- Breaking Barriers to Effective Communication in a Cross-Cultural Diverse Environment
- The Mastery of Building Rapport in the Workplace
- Build trust and Confidence amongst supervisors, colleagues, and peers
Our training is the best and value for the time & money invested. We stand out because our customers
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Consulting and coaching to transform organizations
- Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
- Training delivered in 42+ countries
- 250+ industry-relevant courses
- Get access to course-specific learning videos.
*We also conduct corporate training on your preferred dates and location, at no additional cost.
Contact us for more information:
Name: Richard Vaz
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (302)-689-8082